BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 2, 2009

I struggle getting my work out in with kids. In the morning I get up and have a green drink (more on that later) then feed the kids. I can't work out until I put the baby down for a nap. Once she goes down, I have maybe a little over an half an hour to get my work out in. Then I have to shower and get the girls ready for swim lessons. It is hard but I have to do it. I try doing it at night but I am seriously wiped out from taking care of my little chick-a-dees. Now to add to my stress, I have signed up for a mud run. It is in 17 days. why did I sign up for it. I don't even like to run. I'm not in the shape I want to be in and now I am going to do this mud run that has obstacle courses. What was I thinking!!!??? Ryan is doing it with me and told me that he will stay with me the whole time. Still, I am so nervous for it.

0 comments: