BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 31, 2009

I just got back from vacation. Let me tell you, it is hard to stay on track when I am on vacation. I tried to eat the best I could but when on vacation sometimes I want to splurge and enjoy. And believe me I did enjoy. But I did work out. Not every day but I did it. I actually went to 2 classes at the YMCA. I didn't think the classes were going to be that hard but this instructor was seriously good. She worked me out. I was sweating profusely. She is an inspiration because she has 5 kids and looks like she has never been pregnant. She had a six pack. That is inspiring to me. I will have a six pack. I am not kidding. I really want one and I am going to try my hardest to get one.

I am glad to be home so that I can get back into my routine. I worked out today and it felt really good. When on vacation and going to the classes, it made me realize that I love be in exercise classes. So tonight I want to go to a spinning class and Ryan said he will be home early so that I can go. I am so lucky to have a husband who supports me in this. He loves me no matter how I look and that just makes me work harder because I want to look good for him.

0 comments: