BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 11, 2009

My Epiphany

I have been getting frustrated because I am not losing the weight fast enough. I know there is no quick way to do it. Well there is but they certainly are not healthy ways to do it. So every year my family rents a beach house in the summer and goal was to be in shape. I wanted to look fabulous by then. So I am getting all stressed because it is a month away and I am definitely not at my goal. Last night I was talking to Ryan about it ( he probably gets tired of me talking about it) and I had an epiphany. I am not in the shape I want to be in by the beach house but I will look better than I did last year (of course I had a baby four months earlier then) and I will look better than I do today. As long as I am doing what I am suppose to be doing then it will happen. So there it is - my epiphany. I hate stressing over it and I know that there will be times that I will but if I just remember this I think it will help me.

1 comments:

AZ Powells said...

another tip....and Amy haggerty told me this one..and it is true...and I'm NOT saying you are fat...but tan fat looks waaaaayyyyy better than white fat...so getting a little sun also helps you appear slimmer than you really are!!!! Good Luck:) I am sure you are harded on yourself than you need to be...we all are :(